Monday, October 22, 2018
  • share this
My Square Meter

Interior design project worthy of a magazine photo spread

/ 08:33 AM December 13, 2014
Design+Architects president and CEO architect Royal Pineda

Design+Architects president and CEO architect Royal Pineda

Choosing well-appointed furniture and stylish accent pieces is essential in making a residence picture-perfect. Combining the interiors with a clever use of carpets, curtains and mirrors with the help of professionals makes the space even more spectacular.

Model units help prospective clients envision the possibilities of condominiums or residential spaces. Most of the time, buyers are convinced when viewing a beautifully designed unit with all the right colors and furniture pieces.


The Botanika Nature Residences’ two-bedroom deluxe model unit is an interior design project that is a worthy of a photo spread in a design magazine. A seamless picture of design and functionality, the model unit at the Botanika Sales Atrium is the expert design of Budji+Royal Design+Architects.

FROM left, Belen Gutierrez, Filinvest Alabang Inc. sales manager Claire So, Palms Country Club membership manager Daisy Tingzon and Edna Ortiz

FROM left, Belen Gutierrez, Filinvest Alabang Inc. sales manager Claire So, Palms Country Club membership manager Daisy Tingzon and Edna Ortiz

Botanika Nature Residences is an iconic, low-density, three-tower vertical lush village soon to rise in Filinvest City, Alabang. It is the first development of Filinvest Alabang Inc. in its “highest-end” category of residential projects. Called “Exclusive Collection,” this project has exceptional materials in all aspects of design.


Company president and CEO Josephine Gotianun-Yap said the collection is “a special universe created for residential spaces of the highest quality whose concepts are so thoughtfully and meticulously conceived to the last detail.”

For the two-bedroom deluxe model unit masterpiece, the design company headed by president and CEO architect Royal Pineda and designer Budji Layug utilized a synergic approach, combining function and design to the delight of the adoring crowd at the recent open house.

Known for their unique Asian modern style, Royal and Budji make it a point to incorporate nature into their design. Bringing the outdoors in creates a fresh and breathtaking design that is very comfy and relaxing.

With almost 50 years in the industry, Filinvest has established its name as being one of the country’s leading real estate developers. Botanika Nature Residences is just one of their many projects but is the most exclusive at the quiet area in Filinvest City Alabang.

The 1.55-hectare property has a slightly rolling terrain giving opportunity for unique features and amenities. Botanika Nature Residences respects nature by allowing for lush greeneries.

Relaxed suburban lifestyle

The development of the Residences has a low density within its three towers. Each tower has a wide footprint but the total footprint occupied by the three towers will only be 30 percent of the total land area. The remaining 70 percent of the land is dedicated to lush gardens and landscaping.


At Botanika, the convenient condominium living is effortlessly integrated with a relaxed suburban lifestyle. The Palms Country Club is also next door so a healthy living could also be achieved.

More than its impressive gardens, the condo is designed to complement and give back to the natural order of things. Following the guidelines set forth by the Philippine Green Building Council, the thinkers and doers behind Botanika put utmost care in securing the coveted Berde certification. Botanika Nature Residences is a Berde-registered project.

Visit the model unit and see how outstanding this condominium is. Botanika will be turned over in the third quarter of 2017. For more details, visit or call (02)8802868.

Read Next
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Benny Lagos, botanika nature residences, Botanika Sales Atrium, Budji + Royal Design+Architects, Budji Layug, Filinvest Alabang Inc., interior design project, property
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

© Copyright 1997-2018 | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.