Building a business people want to show up to work
For a long time, businesses all over the world have been measuring employee engagement based on several approaches and metrics. Despite all these efforts, overall engagement, retention and loyalty still remain low. Undoubtedly, there must be something wrong.
In the purpose to build an engaged workforce, organizations must put all their attention in designing employee experience that can be applied to the whole organizational strategy. It should not be a quick, band-aid solution, but rather a unified series of strategy that will a productive environment where people actually want to show up to work. Looking into the touch points between employee and the organization, HR can optimize these interactions and improve HR service and delivery all for the aim to develop a rewarding end-to-end employee experience rather than simply treating it as extra features your employees can avail.
We invite you to come together to learn tested frameworks, best practices, and success stories in building amazing employee experiences. The 7th Happy at Work Conference: Employee Experience Advantage will be packed with expert human resource practitioners, business leaders, and decision-makers who share the same purpose in designing meaningful technology, culture, and physical spaces for their employees.
- Be familiarize with the trends on how successful organizations shape employee experience
- Get to know tested frameworks that will create a cohesive roadmap of a process centered upon your people.
- Be equipped with the modern tools to design a solution that will directly contribute to employee satisfaction, productivity and enjoyment.
- Stay ahead of the competition by securing the trust and loyalty of your best talents
- Apply an agile approach to build employees and develop career mobility platforms in a multigenerational workforce
- Listen first-hand to the collection of success stories from organizations championing employee experience
Do not miss this chance to be equipped with knowledge and tools that you need to ensure business success through having an employee experience advantage.
The 7th Happy at Work Conference: Employee Experience Advantage is presented by Salt & Light Ventures, a division of Breakthrough Leadership Management Consultancy, Inc. For reservations, call Juliet at (02) 813-2703/32, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaltandLightVenturesOfficial/ and visit our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/salt-and-light-ventures for more updates. ADVT
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.