Celebrating 5 Years of BNI Iconic: The secrets to unlocking greater and continuous business success
In the world of business, expertise is a powerful currency that can pave the way to immense success. For entrepreneurs, becoming true experts in their fields not only positions them as trusted authorities but also opens doors to countless business opportunities.
BNI, Business Networking International – the world’s leading business referral organization – leverages both the expertise of professionals and the power of referrals to drive exponential growth for its members’ respective businesses.
To date, BNI Iconic, awarded as a Titanium chapter and multi-awarded as “Chapter of the Year” under the BNI Taguig Region, has helped its members generate closed business transactions amounting to Php 1,375,045, 852 through 20,449 referrals to date.
As it celebrates its fifth anniversary, BNI Iconic members share their secrets to staying ahead of the game and at the top of their industries.
1. “In BNI, we endeavor for qualified referrals, not leads. When a member refers you, they are not just endorsing your skills or services; they are vouching for your credibility. Thus, staking their own credibility as well in referring you. The power of referrals can propel new growth for your business, with over 300,000 local and international BNI members, each with their own networks of contacts within their circle, is the best place to start.” – Jojo Dueñas, president of PIXA Corporation, a leading quality pest management services provider in the Philippines with over three decades of technical experience.
2. “Personalized service is at the heart of great business. I have learned that to navigate this demanding market, work with partners you trust, provide exceptional service that your customers deserve, and deliver reliable after-sales support. This – when executed brilliantly – is what will differentiate you from the rest.” – Mark Vincent Co is the sales and marketing director of Fair N Square Appliances. As a Certified Marketing Professional-Asia, he applies his expertise in providing unique solutions for clients like Unilab, Boysen, Petron Corp., and Malayan Insurance.
3. “Consistency is the key to building trust. By consistently delivering value and exceeding customer expectations, you establish a reputation for dependability. Over time, this fosters loyalty, leads to repeat business and positive word-of-mouth referrals.” – Lizette Amistad is a financial advisor of AIA Philippines with over 20 years of experience in insurance and wealth management. She is also a life member of the MDRT, the premier association of top financial advisors globally.
4. “You don’t have to figure it out on your own and address problems alone. Rather, ask for help to navigate complicated situations that are outside your experience. In my field, I believe that the rule of law is here to help and empower rather than to punish and imprison, so don’t be afraid of it. Seek the experts.” – Atty. Clar King is the managing partner of King & Graido Law, a firm that helps the Filipino-Chinese community with their legal issues on family wills and estate, labor issues, and corporate and regulatory compliance.
5. “In growing a business, be sure to take the time to get to know your core values and purpose, and use it as your guiding light, so you can attract the people who can help you achieve beyond what you could on your own.” – Elbert Or, co-founder of design studio Pushpin Visuals and certified team coach of over five years, uses Action Learning to help teams embrace their diverse strengths so they can be empowered to do their life’s best work.
6. “Surround yourself with the right people and rally them around your vision and values; they fuel your long-term competitiveness and growth.” – Daisy Marquez is co-founder and CEO of Cenag Solar, one of the pioneers in the solar industry in the country. With the Philippines having the second highest electricity rates in Asia, Daisy fiercely advocates the integration of solar in homes and businesses to drive down energy costs.
7. “Build a team that shares the same values, that cares enough to deliver results, and is truly committed to your company purpose.” – Dar Ty-Nilo is the owner and founder of Viviamo Inc., creator of the Belle de Jour power planner. As an expert in product design development, she applies her expertise in devising merchandise strategy and handling production for clients like Pandora, BPI AIA, Serenitea, and more.
Exponentially grow your business and be part of this exclusive organization. Follow BNI on Facebook: @bniiconicph or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.