Franchise Asia Philippines Expo 2022 opens today
Franchise Asia Philippines Expo 2022, Asia’s biggest franchise show is back on the physical stage and opens today, October 14 until Sunday, October 16 at the SMX Convention Center with the theme Live.Love.Franchise.
Organized by the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA), Franchise Asia Philippines Expo 2022 is staged after the highly successful Franchise Asia Philippines Virtual Conference last month. Over 500 local and foreign franchisers will present their proven business concepts at the three-day expo which aims to rekindle Filipinos’ entrepreneurial spirit.
”This will be one of the most exciting Franchise Asia Expo ever. The past 2 years has brought in a lot of new and exciting Franchise concepts that’s why almost half of the exhibitors this year are first time exhibitors. And about 1/5 of the brands are from international markets such as Taiwan, Korea, Australia, the US and more,” PFA President Sam Christopher Lim said.
“And to make the most out of the 3 day expo, we’ve also doubled the number of educational seminars so attendees can learn more about franchising and hone their business skills,” Lim noted.
“Franchise Asia Philippines rose to greater heights as a platform that provides MSMEs an opportunity to level up through franchising and showcase their global ready brands. Likewise, the event gave more Filipinos an inspiration to start their journey in entrepreneurship and make their dreams of becoming their own boss a reality,” PFA Chairman Sherill Ramos Quintana stressed.
“Through the relentless efforts of the team behind PFA, franchising has become the preferred investment option of the Filipinos. Truly, the Philippine Franchise Association through Franchise Asia Philippines makes more dreams come true and ushers the country to becoming the franchise hub of Asia,” Quintana added.
International Franchise Expo 2022 Chairman Jose Magsaysay Jr. shares the top 5 reasons to visit Franchise Asia Philippines Expo 2022, one of the country’s most awaited trade event:
1. It is a one-stop shop of business opportunities. For Filipinos dreaming of owning a business or for those who want to keep their money growing by diversifying their investments, Franchise Asia Philippines Expo will showcase 500 brands both homegrown or foreign.
Speaking of foreign franchises, this year’s expo will feature franchise opportunities from Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan, which will all have country pavilions. There will also be franchise brands from Thailand, US, Japan and other countries. The choices also range from new concepts to established brands like 7-Eleven, TGP, Phoenix Petroleum, Seaoil and many more.
2. Entrance is free. Yes, while the expo is a treasure trove of investment opportunities visiting the expo is free for those who register online. Click on this link to get your free pass: https://www.franchiseasiaph.com/events-1/international-franchise-expo-1/
3. There will be seminars for aspiring franchisees, franchisors and entrepreneurs. Franchise Asia Philippines Expo is also a venue for learning since it offers the following seminars:
– How to Invest in the Right Franchise – which is for those who are considering to start a business via franchising (https://www.franchiseasiaph.com/events-1/how-to-invest-in-the-right-franchise-seminar-2)
– How to Franchise your Business – which is specifically designed for businessowners who want to grow their business via franchising (https://www.franchiseasiaph.com/events-1/how-to-franchise-your-business-seminar-2)
– 5 Ways to Grow Profit by Action Coach (https://actioncoach.com.ph/5-ways-to-grow-profit/)
– Future-Proof your Brand for Growth by Bluethumb (https://www.franchiseasiaph.com/events-1/future-proof-your-brand-for-growth)
4. We are in the threshold of the golden age of franchising. While the pandemic was challenging for many businesses including the franchise sector, it also opened opportunities for those who were quick enough to pivot. PFA has been advocating for members to go digital even before the pandemic to prepare the sector for the 4th industrial revolution. This helped members and the franchise sector quickly shift to digitalization.
By going digital and by adopting new business strategies, franchises continued to expand despite the challenges. This means that franchising remains to be a viable investment option for Filipinos. It is also worth noting that 42% of the exhibitors in the Expo are first time exhibitors which is a clear indication that the franchise sector grew despite the challenges of the past 2 years.
5. The Expo will feature suppliers, business solutions providers and other business enablers. This means that the Expo is not only for those looking for a franchise but also for businesses that are looking for suppliers and service providers that can help them effectively manage their business to increase productivity and profit. A business matching to help entrepreneurs connect with business enablers has been organized for this on October 14, 2:30PM at the Function Room 1, SMX Convention Center.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.