Q&A sessions with tax experts on CREATE implications and other issues at the Inaugural CREATE Summit
As the first-ever revenue-eroding tax reform package and the largest economic stimulus program in Philippine history, Corporate Recovery and Tax Incentives for Enterprises (CREATE) Law is seen to push for national accelerated economic recovery by attracting more foreign direct investment into the country amidst a global health crisis continuing to negatively impact the business landscape.
Taking place virtually on 27 August 2021, the Inaugural CREATE Summit serves as a platform that allows high-level participants to fully engage in a dialogue on how CREATE can be a boost to market confidence by providing instant relief to businesses suffering from reverses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Atty. Veronica A. Santos, Principal, Tax, SGV & Co.
- Atty. Fabian K. Delos Santos, Tax Partner and Head of Tax, SGV & Co.
- Atty. Cheryl Edeline C. Ong, Tax Partner, SGV & Co.
- Atty. Euney Marie J. Mata-Perez, Executive Vice-President, Financial Executives Institute of the Philippines
- Atty. Brianna Kay T. De Los Santos, Attorney II, Law and Legislative Division, Bureau of Internal Revenue
- CREATE Amendments to the Tax Code
- CREATE and Tax Incentives:
- CREATE and Tax Reorganizations
- Implications and Other Issues
Philippine Daily Inquirer Subscriber: PhP6,000.00
For more information, you may visit https://pcm-asia.org/create-summit or contact:
+632 8800 9201
+63 926 006 4333
Subscribe to our business newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.