The 2nd LNG & Clean Energy Investment Summit virtual edition on March 23, 2021
Given the growing demand for energy to spur economic growth – in addition to the indigenous fuel from the Malampaya gas field projected to deplete and its franchise about to expire – the Philippines has been underscoring the need for big-ticket LNG infrastructure project to import natural gas, with the aim of diversifying its energy mix and ensuring the country’s long-term energy security.
The 2nd LNG & Clean Energy Investment Summit is the Philippines first virtually integrated LNG and Clean Energy event where more than 200 leading industry executives and experts gather to address a common goal: expansion of the LNG and Clean Energy industries in the Philippines.
- Hon. Sherwin T. Gatchalian, Chairman, Committee on Energy, Senate of the Philippines
- Atty. Leonido J. Pulido III, Assistant Secretary, Department of Energy
- Atty. Monalisa C. Dimalanta, Chairperson, National Renewable Energy Board
- Mr. Alex Ablaza, Co-Chair, Asia-Pacific ESCO Industry Alliance
- Mr. Allard M. Nooy, Chief Executive Officer, InfraCo Asia
- Atty. Veronica A. Santos, Principal, Tax, SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co.
- Ms. Kerry Anne Shanks, Asia-Pacific Senior Consultant, Poten & Partners
- Mr. Vivek Chandra, Chief Executive Officer, Texas LNG
- Mr. Bernd Krukenberg, President and Chief Executive Officer, Shell Energy Philippines
- Mr. Yari Miralao, President, BatangasClean Energy, Inc.
- Energy Efficiency as Stimulus in a Post-COVID19 Economic Recovery
- Renewable Energy Targets and Development of Mini-Grids (Off-Grid) Solutions in ASEAN
- LNG Projects’ Tax Considerations
- Challenges and Options for Emerging LNG Buyers
- LNG Markets in Interesting Times – Operator’s Perspective
- LNG Investments in the Philippines
Philippine Daily Inquirer Group Subscriber: PhP6,000.00
For more information, you may visit www.cleanenergysummit.info or contact:
+632 800 9201
+63 926 006 4333
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.