New Year, Cleaner Kitchen! Maintain your cooking haven safe and spotless with Regasco
What we make in the kitchen is always made with love, and for homemakers the kitchen is their safe haven, so this new year, still in the new normal, don’t forget to maintain a safe and clean kitchen for you and your loved ones.
- Clean hands are loving hands. Hands should be washed in warm water with soap at several points while a meal is being made. Use soap and water to wash your hands for 20 seconds, or 2 Happy birthday songs, you can then apply a second disinfectant like alcohol but be careful using it around food.
- Disinfect, disinfect, disinfect! Routinely disinfect surfaces, you know your kitchen well so clean and disinfect before and after use the areas and surfaces that you use every day, while low-traffic ones at least once or twice a week. And sadly, Filipino-trusted natural products like vinegar are not effective and not recommended for destroying viruses including COVID-19.
- *Up* your food delivery etiquette. As much as you can opt for contactless curbside pickup and pay contactless, if there’s no other way, cover you face and wear gloves if possible, and keep the interaction brief, then quickly transfer the food out of the packaging, dispose of packaging, and thoroughly wash hands. For leftovers they should be reheated to 165 degrees Fahrenheit in order to kill harmful bacteria.
- Get your LPG gas from a trusted partner. Suki! For households that are using gas for their kitchen, make sure that you get it from a trusted partner like Regasco LPG. Regasco LPG has an all-in-one service: free delivery and free checkup to assure safe and secure installation of tanks, with each REGASCO tank sanitized before delivering.
All Regasco refilling plant employees, from refillers and tank handlers to office support and management, are trained by the LPGMA (LPG Marketer’s Association) Party List trainers in basic firefighting and emergency response situations as well.
- Make sure everyone with you in the kitchen is clean. Make sure that everyone who enters your kitchen (and house) is clean. Whether they be our trusty helpers, gardeners or service men, ensure that they are sanitized. Much like Regasco employees, they undergo extra training and are provided with safety equipment that minimizes their risk of either spreading or being infected by COVID-19 during the delivery and installation of LPG products.
Thanks to Regasco LPG, the nation’s number one trusted name in petroleum gas, tanks, and more, families can ensure a safe and clean kitchen this 2021.
Customers can reach Regasco through their hotline at 8642-3333, on mobile at 0917-899-09589, or via direct message through their social media platforms.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.