The Art & Science of Training 2
You are invited to the second run of The Art & Science of Training by Master Facilitator Anthony Pangilinan. This will be held on October 21, 2019 (Monday) 2:00 to 6:00 PM at Marco Polo Hotel Ortigas with limited seats only.
Whether you are a budding trainer, a veteran facilitator of many decades or just a curious professionals committed to lifelong learning, this program is for you!
The ultimate goal of the session is to enhance the training skills and the motivations of participants and to strengthen their impact in our ever-evolving world. From the many purposes that can fulfill, to even more methodologies to employ, Master Trainer Anthony Pangilinan shares his own experiences and techniques and facilitates a learning session among the very participants for a more interactive, and effective, teaching style.
1. Training is both an art and science
2. Realistically positioning the Training “intervention” is key to establishing its value
3. An adaptive process involving design and delivery assures excellence and impact
4. Investing in self and others helps strengthen credibility and assures long term relevance
5. Never underestimate the power of inspired teaching
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.