DPWH ready to accept new bids for Calax | Inquirer Business
Close  

DPWH ready to accept new bids for Calax

/ 03:37 AM May 18, 2015

ALL eyes are on the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), which is expected to again accept bids for the 45.5-kilometer Cavite Laguna Expressway deal Tuesday, or almost a year since last year’s eventful, but unsuccessful, auction.

DPWH head of PPP Service Ariel Angeles said there would be no more extensions granted beyond May 19, 2015, meaning the submission of offers for the public private partnership tollroad project, which aims to spur development in progressive provinces south of Metro Manila, would proceed tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Only San Miguel Corp. has categorically said that it would submit an offer for project, which requires about P35.4 billion to build, on top of a minimum bid price of P20.1 billion.

FEATURED STORIES
Read Next
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Business, Cavite-Laguna Expressway, Department of Public Works and Highways, economy, News
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.


© Copyright 1997-2021 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.