Forbes’ 10 richest in PH for 2014
More News from INQUIRER.net
- Henry Sy ($11.4 billion)
- Lucio Tan ($6.1 billion)
- Andrew Tan ($4.1 billion)
- Enrique Razon Jr. ($4.2 billion)
- John Gokongwei Jr. ($3.9 billion)
- David Consunji ($3.3 billion)
- George Ty ($2.3 billion)
- Tony Tan Caktiong ($1.7 billion)
- Robert Coyiuto Jr. ($1.5 billion)
- Andrew Gotianun ($1 billion)
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94