8 tips on how to send money from the Philippines to anywhere in the world
2. Choose the most trusted money transfer service provider.
3. Get a provider that’s fast! There are money transfer providers that offer overseas money transfers in minutes. Yes, that quick!
4. Choose the one with very accessible locations. Like a provider with many locations worldwide for easier and hassle-free retrieval of money.
5. Double-check if your provider transfers money to the destination you want.
6. Make sure your money gets there on time through your confirmation or tracking number.
7. Bring two to three IDs.
8.Try Western Union’s Send Money Abroad Service.
Ang dali, ang bilis at ang accessible magpadala ng pera to over 200 countries!
Tanggap agad ang padala in minutes!
No bank account needed!
With over 8000 locations open 7 days a week. (advt)
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94