8 tips on how to send money from the Philippines to anywhere in the world
2. Choose the most trusted money transfer service provider.
3. Get a provider that’s fast! There are money transfer providers that offer overseas money transfers in minutes. Yes, that quick!
4. Choose the one with very accessible locations. Like a provider with many locations worldwide for easier and hassle-free retrieval of money.
5. Double-check if your provider transfers money to the destination you want.
6. Make sure your money gets there on time through your confirmation or tracking number.
7. Bring two to three IDs.
8.Try Western Union’s Send Money Abroad Service.
Ang dali, ang bilis at ang accessible magpadala ng pera to over 200 countries!
Tanggap agad ang padala in minutes!
No bank account needed!
With over 8000 locations open 7 days a week. (advt)
Short URL: http://business.inquirer.net/?p=125019