The Palms Lakeshore subdivision launched in Pampanga
More News from Cesar D. Mangawang
Urban living in harmony with nature is what one of the country’s fastest growing real estate developers is bringing to Pampanga through a new subdivision.
Pro-Friends launched on Wednesday The Palms Lakeshore, its newest residential community in San Fernando, Pampanga.
The Palms Lakeshore is a sprawling residential development within The Lakeshore, the exclusive 300-hectare lakeside community, a joint venture between Central Country Estate Inc. and Pro-Friends. The joint-venture agreement was signed by CCEI Chair Nestor Mangio and Pro-Friends Chair Guillermo “Gerry” Choa during the 10th anniversary celebration of CCEI.
CCEI is the owner and developer of The Lakeshore, located at Km 71, North Luzon Expressway. The Lakeshore is known for its 12-hectare manmade lake where residents can enjoy fishing and boat rides.
Pro-Friends’ assistant vice president for marketing Tani Puyat said that through market research, the marketing team was able to determine the needs and wants of Pampanga residents. For instance, a lot of families want new homes and there is an increasing household income in the province. Pro-Friends is offering Pampanga residents The Palms Lakeshore subdivision which is not only easy to own but also within their budget.
According to Puyat, there are five house models to choose from:
• Liana is a 50-square-meter townhouse on a 50-sq-m lot area. It has three bedrooms, one toilet and bath, one powder room, living room, dining area, kitchen and provision for a one-car garage. Liana house model is being sold for P980,000.
• Mia is a 60-sq-m townhouse on a 50-sq-m lot area. It has three bedrooms, two toilets and baths, living room, dining area, kitchen, provisions for a balcony, CATV, telephone, air-conditioning outlet and one-car garage. Its selling price is P1.2 million.
• Sofia is a 52-sq-m single-attached two-story house on a 80-sq-m lot area. It has three bedrooms, two toilets and baths, living area, dining area, kitchen and provision for one-car garage. Its selling price is P1.5 million.
• Brooks is a 72-sq-m single-attached two-story house on a 100-sq-m lot area. It has three bedrooms, two toilets and baths, living area, dining area, kitchen and provision for one-car garage. It is being sold for P1.92 million.
• Leighton is an 84-sq-m single-attached two-story house on a 120-sq-m lot area. It has three bedrooms, two toilets and baths, living area, dining area, kitchen and provision for lanai and two-car garage. Its selling price is P2.3 million.
Puyat said the houses at The Palms Lakeshore were built using the latest in reinforced concrete technology to withstand a pressure of around 2,000 psi. This means that they can endure typhoons, earthquakes and other natural calamities. Conventional hollow blocks can bear only around 400 to 700 psi.
According to Mark Joseph Z. Arisgado, project director for The Palms Lakeshore, the first-rate amenities for homeowners are the clubhouse, infinity pool, gym, events tents, lakeside restaurants, water sports facilities and an upcoming community parish.
He said subdivision residents can also avail themselves of several common areas for outdoor activities that have lampposts, trees, grasses, outdoor furniture, exercise benches, barbecue pits and trash bins.
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these chat apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94